Patriot Resistance Forum

Patriot Resistance Forum

Community for PatriotResistance.com Members

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Intell wanted
Sun May 10, 2015 8:37 pm by Blackout

» Maryland Patriot
Sun May 10, 2015 10:22 am by Blackout

» New Member from S. California
Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:39 pm by Stompit

» Oklahoma here
Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:43 pm by Bill Hester

» Greetings From Kansas
Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:21 pm by Delta_Wolf

» New member from Arizona
Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:49 pm by heathenharry

» New member from Virginia
Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:58 am by Will20

» greetings from Maine!
Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:10 am by toekneesee

» New Patriot from northern Nevada
Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:23 pm by CLRedmond

» Greetings from Kentucky
Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:03 am by jsteelpatriot

» Is this the beginning of gun control? 22 LR
Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:31 am by Dreams_pettling

» excellent hunting and defensive / offensive weapon
Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:15 am by Dreams_pettling

» rugged models
Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:17 am by Dreams_pettling

» Greetings, brothers.
Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:54 pm by St42s0n

» Hello to all members!
Fri May 16, 2014 3:51 am by Kyria

Share | 

echo1 introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
echo1
Defender
Defender

PostSubject: echo1 introduction   Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:16 pm

Hello all,
I just wanted join this forum and any other patriot groups which believe in our Founding Fathers and Constitution because I am concerned about the level of anonymity you might not have. So Its not Iron Clad and I but anything is better than doing nothing. Also this site uses a flash player chat so TOR and JAP wont keep you secure so I has I tried to say in chat you should use PSST-II chat for confidential topics. Tor and JAP will help with your anonymity while communicating via the net other than flash player sites like youtube ect. So a little extra cloaking and Encryption can be a extra layer of anonymity for the most part . Not on Flash Player sites or chats.
Also using onion ring programs such as JAP/JonDO or TOR can be helpful. Onion ringing method of cloaking with JAP is not bad. Also JAP is well encrypted and should be hard for most to determine which internet connections were requested by a certain user. Remember, before you ever sign up for an email service or join a group such as this always start JAP or TOR and cloak your self then use fictitious names and address like John Smith while getting new emails ect. If it ask for that postal code of the fictitious city then google or yauba or www.ixquick.com it. And stay behind JAP or TOR when you need to. Dont rely on this or anything as its not Iron Clad.

The paid version of JAP is more secure than there free version because it gives you more cascading or just use TOR.
They are not secure on flash player plugin sites such as this sites chat or any other flash Player plugin sites like youtube ect. That is why I would use PSST-II for any chats that would be confidential. I was chating with someone on here last night about that but I only was behind one weak proxy and on this unsecure chat. So that is why he almost found my location so other than that using TOR and JAP are vary secure if you understand how to use which means were it can and cannot be used. ( not on sites like youtube ect, most places on the net you can use them but just try and stay away from flash ect.
For confidential chat you should use PSST-II .

MUST DOWNLOAD / info
1. JAP/JonDo or TOR ( get this before anything )
2. East-Tec Eraser 2010 ( set it to 35 passes gutmann )
3. both PGP Desktop and GnuPG ( heavy encryption ) I have another one I will post that later.
4. OFF shore email servers like cryptoheaven.com and others with JAP free hushmail is fine.
5. Never use real names and address and get your patriots to use PSST-II chat or on here with jap.
This is not Iron Clad just extra layer for yourself

Last edited by echo1 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:21 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: echo1 introduction   Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:05 am

WOW
I will check this out for sure...
Thanks--and feel free to contribute more more more
Back to top Go down

echo1 introduction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1